Monday, July 19, 2010

Comic-Con International This Week!


Me and my whole crew will be in the small press area at Comic-Con International 2010 in San Diego this week July 21-25th at the San Diego Convention Center! Yep itz tha big one again! So drop by and say "hi" if you are in the area. I will be selling copies of my brand spankin' new book on Saturday and Sunday and have a ton of new prints, original artwork and new sketch-cards available! I am located on the back corner of row "O" in the small press area at table O09. Hopefully we will be seeing all of you there!

3 comments:

Jackson Dryden said...

I wish that I could go to see you table. Rip it up down there! I know you'll make a killing down there. Good luck!!!

Nina S said...

Hi! I met you at SDCC & mentioned u in my blog post: http://perksofquirk.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-comic-con-2010-with-photos.html

it was great to meet you! :)

j10 said...

Thanks JD! Had another great show in SD!

Thanks for the kind words Nina! And finally a picture someone took of me in my "Hey Arnold" shirt!