Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Emerald City Here We Come!


We will be at the ECCC this week March 4th - 6th, 2011 in the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA. Drop buy and say hi if you are in the area! I will have prints, sketch cards and my NEW BOOK! I will also have this VERY LIMITED EDITION print of Seattle's own local super hero "Phoenix Jones" available!

I will be at booth 313 with the super talented Josh Ellingson and tha mega-sis Hilary Orr who will be debuting some awesome new creations! Stop by kiddies, you'd be insane not to!!! C yall there!

2 comments:

cnp said...

Sup yo,

I would've stopped by the last day of ECCC to say "happy birthday" if I knew.

But yeah, "happy birthday!"

Your book is dope!

Make sure if you see my brother at Wonder Con to get him to buy "The Flaming 'C'" print from you.

And I'll wait for that Bruce Lee as long as I have to.

Peace easy yo,

Ron

j10 said...

Ahhh no biggie! It was great seeing you guys again! Glad you're diggin' the book, looking forward to seeing your crazy bro in SF for Wondercon!