Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MEGACON Orlando This Week!

I will be at my 1st Mega-Con in Orlando this week! It's been a long while since I've done a show nowhere near the west coast, so if you are in the area definitely come by and say hi! I will be in artist alley and will have my books, prints and some original artwork for sale. So what are U waitin' 4? Head there this weekend and git yer nerd on @ Megacon!

Feb 17th - 19th, 2012
Orange County Convention Center, Hall D 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

2 comments:

Wardfolio said...

Shoot! Sorry I won't be there this year. But good luck Justin!

j10 said...

Thanks Shaun! Hopefully will catch up with U at the next sketchbomb, it's the next weekend after this. The Image Expo is in Oakland that same weekend, we'll be there too, you should come out man!